At karpatkey, we're looking for a full-time DeFi Strategy & Ops to join our Strategy & Operations team, responsible for designing and implementing efficient and robust strategies to improve the value proposition of the DAOs we work with.
Investment Strategies Management:
- Identify, evaluate, and execute investment opportunities across the DeFi ecosystem in close collaboration with the core team;
- Evaluate current investment strategies and propose decisions on farming optimization.
- Identify and assess financial risks;
- Review audit reports;
- Collaborate with the implementation of risk mitigation strategies/plans.
Research & Data analytics:
- Research Nansen, Token Terminal. Manage Subgraphs data. Coingecko API management. Follow big DEFI accounts using debank and zapper. Post analysis of new or alternative protocols on the DEFI-investment channel;
- Read Medium posts and documentation of the most relevant protocols. Read dune analytics and other tracking tools. Join Discord and Telegram for different protocols. Read newsletters and Twitter news.
Tracking & Reporting:
- Track and manage the allocation of investments, including positions and exposure in line with risk, security, and compliance limits and requirements;
- Design and maintain dashboards, investment reports, and lookbacks.
- Proactively participate in the forums by joining discussions, making recommendations, and keeping up to date with the latest news.;
- Participate in other channels where there may be active participation such as Twitter, Discord, Telegram, etc.;
- Interact with community members, establishing your own reputation and helping to build Karpatkey's reputation;
- Serve as a bridge between the community and Karpatkey, keeping your peers informed and soliciting their input when necessary.
- Degree in Finance or related field;
- Experience in financial services, crypto, and/or blockchain technology;
- Deep understanding and curiosity of the DeFi ecosystem, including major trends, blockchains, protocols, and players in the space and history of activity in crypto and DeFi;
- Active participant on Crypto-Twitter, Telegram/Discord protocol chat rooms, and DAO governance forums & Snapshot;
- Ability to pull and analyse on-chain data from smart contracts (via Infura nodes, Etherscan, etc.) or analytical platforms such as The Graph, Dune Analytics, Nansen, etc.;
- An entrepreneurial mindset and ability to take ownership of projects and identify problems and formulate solutions independently;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and collaborate with cross-functional teams;
- Native/fluent English speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Home office;
- Flexible hours;
- PTO Benefits;
- Yearly training budget;
- Home-office equipment budget;
- Bonus award.