At Karpatkey, we're looking for a creative and enthusiastic UI/UX Designer to join our product team, responsible for developing the future of on-chain asset management. As a UX/UX Designer, you will collaborate cross-functionally with different teams to develop, expand, and maintain our branding, applications, and platform design. You'll participate in different projects including website and application development, marketing material, and internal communications asset design.
- Developing and conceptualising a comprehensive design strategy for dApps;
- Planning and creating new user-centered design by understanding business requirements, and user feedback;
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces;
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mock-ups;
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components;
- Testing UI elements such as buttons/links, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages;
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness);
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables);
- Collaborating effectively with the product engineering and management teams;
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics & usability findings into the design to enhance the UX;
- Conducting ongoing research to analyse and predict user behaviour;
- Adhering to style standards in typography and graphic design.
- Prior experience as a UI-UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects;
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field;
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders;
- You have excellent communication skills & can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions;
- Detail oriented and have a keen eye for aesthetics;
- Problem solver and customer-centred;
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop,);
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.;
- Knowledge of the following disciplines: Information architecture, Interaction design, User research, Visual design, Content strategy & Accessibility.
- Home office;
- Flexible hours;
- PTO Benefits;
- Yearly training budget;
- Home-office equipment Benefits;
- Bonus award.