At karpatkey, we're looking for a DAO Governance Analyst to join our team. You will be responsible for monitoring DAO treasury and risk management activities, and translating this into a governance relationship development, proposal submission, and follow-up. As a DAO Analyst you will show hands-on experience with the multiple facets of the governance process and understanding of how proposals move from early discussions to execution. You will also provide real-time updates on new proposals and changes as they progress through the governance process.
- Become an expert in understanding the unique nuances of each protocol’s governance process;
- Set up and update monitoring systems to track proposals, discussions, and decisions as they move through stages;
- Establish and grow DAO and decentralized community partnerships and growth strategies;
- Be a leading karpatkey evangelist. Publishing thought leader content; enhancing community materials, and participating in industry events.
- Deep understanding of how proposals move from early discussion to off and on-chain vote and how they are executed;
- Ability to summarise complex proposals and provide readers with clear and brief abstracts;
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to promptly respond to changes in proposals and update internal systems;
- Experience working with DAOs, protocols, and other web3 communities;
- Ability to convey complex concepts to various audiences with speed and influence.
- Home office;
- Flexible hours;
- PTO Benefits;
- Yearly training budget;
- Home-office equipment budget;
- Bonus award.