We're looking for a Full-Stack Blockchain Developer to join our tech team, responsible for developing the future of on-chain asset management. As a Full-Stack Blockchain Developer, you will develop and maintain blockchain applications from start to finish. This includes everything from designing the architecture and database to developing the user interface and backend.
The main responsibilities include:
- Lead the development of the frontend UI for Ethereum Protocol dApps;
- Join the full lifecycle of contract development, including requirement gathering, dev, test, deployment, and monitoring;
- Deploy applications on a blockchain network and ensure that it is secure and scalable;
- Write high-quality, reusable, maintainable code that runs efficiently and optimally both in frontend and backend using React/Node/Solidity and other technologies;
- Test completed software and debug as necessary;
- Examine existing code and recommend patches, design overhauls, or fixes for broken code;
- Create support and technical documentation of feature development or active issues;
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners on all aspects of product development;
- Identify and advocate for team-wide areas of improvement and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science, information technology, or engineering or equivalent practical experience;
- A deep understanding of the Ethereum blockchain and how to build secure and scalable dApps;
- Knowledge of existing treasury management approaches in DAOs and DeFi;
- 2 years of experience with common front-end technologies and frameworks;
- Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development;
- Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response;
- Experience working with open-source projects;
- Able to learn fast and focus on execution, problem-solving, and troubleshooting;
- Proficiency in written English language. As a remote organisation, we put a strong emphasis on both verbal and written communication;
- Work autonomously while being a team player, sharing and being there for your teammates is a fundamental part of the job;
- Abide by our values.
- Home office;
- Flexible hours;
- PTO Benefits;
- Yearly training budget;
- Home-office equipment Benefits;
- Bonus award.